Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Haven't posted in a while.
a) I'm a bad blogger

b) I have a life outside of the Internet
c) I'm lazy
d) Two of these choices are correct
e) All of these choices are correct.


AP has just announced Americacoma. Tell me America, how do you feel?
"Groggy, and like my legs have atrophied. What's been going on since I lost consciousness?"
We've been in Iraq for 3 years, Iran and North Korea are emboldened to gain nuclear weapons, global warming's gonna kick our ass, and we pissed our surplus to give money back to the rich.
"Okay.... what else is new?"
The Red Sox and White Sox have won a pennant.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! PUT ME BACK TO SLEEP!"























In the meantime, more self-professed evangelic
al Christian American voters voted for the Democratic Party in this election than ever before this decade. Which makes sense now realizing that Karl Rove probably could make Satan his bitch.






What does it say when the highlight of my day is riding on an illegally-overcrowded bus (Damn you MBTA! You win again T!) and falling off into a puddle, and the only reason why that was the highlight of my day was in attracted the sympathy of a cute girl in my lab? Yeah I thought so.

I'll write more later. Promise.
In the meantime just read an article I've written prior to the election and look at a picture of my friend dressed as Raskolnikov from Crime and Punishment for Halloween. (Yes, he still is my friend.)









No comments: