Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Lone Gunman


I am the last of Shoreland East.

Well, actually Tera Ellefson is here in Boston too, but of the original Kids, I am the last one since Poulus and Vanessa have returned to Chicago.

I tried to fill the void with work. That did not help.
I tried to fill the void with study. That did not help.
I tried to fill the void with drinking, clubbing, and making out with hot girls. That partially helped, but the fact the conversations I had always turned to MCATs, med school application, and Red Sox reminded me of what I was missing. Also, it didn't help that I am durnk.

Anyway, I remain in Boston for at least another academic year, so if anyone is visiting, call my cell (773-xxx-xxxx) or email me. Seriously, I'll be missing the conversation.

3 comments:

Nemo said...

Hoo-ray, Ecclesiastiantics!

Vanessa said...

No more blogging when intoxicated - trust me on this one.

Joel L. said...

I wasn't that drunk...