Sunday, July 22, 2007

Muggle's Lament

Actually I haven't had much time to do my secondaries since I've spent the past 11 hours sleeping and then prior to that 14 hours reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." The sad thing is I was alerted that the book was on-sale at Walgreens by Victor after I had spent two hours waiting in line at Borders at midnight.

If you want a review of the book, look on Amazon. All I have to say is it is a fitting ending to a seven-volume series that for a lot of fans they've been following for twelve years. But WHY J.K. ROWLING, WHY, DO YOU HAVE TO RELEASE THE BOOK EVERY DAMN TIME I'M STUDYING FOR THE MCAT?

1 comment:

Patrick said...

You'd have more room to complain if it had taken you more than the said 24-hour period to finish it off and recover your sleep. That's pretty impressive!