Wednesday, March 26, 2008

In Which I think Some Higher Sentient Beings Watch My Life Like a Sitcom

I think I was dumped. The real problem is I didn't think I was in a relationship. But a girl I've been seeing on and off for the past three months (more like actually we interacted once in each of those three months) gave the 'just a friend' speech . I'm sitting there wondering if she's been dating my doppelganger. And truth be told, my reason for hanging out with her in the first place was ennui, but I ended up even more bored and sedated after every date. So really, I managed to not have the stresses or fun one usually gets out of a relationship. I break even.

Now I need to keep on working on my thesis, because my PI has availability to enough drugs and chemicals to kill 50,000 worms and it would be trouble if he offers me some "tea."

No comments: