Thursday, May 15, 2008

Evidence the Blogger is Alive

I have been MIA from Joel Sequitur for a while, but the reality is that out of this blog's six readers, I've personally seen four of you guys in the past month. And the two who I haven't seen, get your butts out to the East Coast once in a while.

The month has been exciting as A) I have achieved the Masters in Science by finishing the Master's thesis of minor doom, B) said thesis then became the thesis of major inconvenience as I had to revise it because my graphs printed outside the margins which wasn't evident on Word, C) I'm working on a poster and several papers with my Parkinson's disease research for the Society for Neuroscience, D) I went to Portsmouth, Virginia to tour naval hospitals, E) had several "hilarious" encounters with miscellaneous women and F) did Scav Hunt. Barnraisings and pie-fights galore.

With the Parkinson's stuff, I'll actually be busy finishing that up to get authorship on the papers and planning trips to California and Europe, so the next entry might take a while. With that in mind, I like to take this time to congratulate Nick P., who is walking this Sunday at Boston University's campus wide commencement. I could have walked too, but I'm too lazy.

2 comments:

Nemo said...

These hilarious encounters, I must have them related to me.

Joel L. said...

They will be related, when I'm back in Chicago and have consumed the LD50 of ethanol in rats.