Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Better Homes and Gardens than Mine

So since I bought/was given for free half of old Shoreland East's furniture, I thought of showing what my room looked like now instead of clogging mailboxes with 360 KB worth of jpegs.

Here's my bed, with its low Japanese frame I bought for $20, oriented horizontally to the room as Vanessa suggested, which actually gives me the greatest amount of walking space and room for Poulos' old desk and my shelves and closet.




Now, time to stop procrastinating and do my secondaries since school doesn't begin till next week...or find some other activity to waste my time.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

usually, one tidies before taking pictures . . . also, I still think you should use the stability pegs to hold the drawers and shelves in one place.

Joel L. said...

actually, it was cleaned before taking those pictures. you didn't want to see it dirty.

Patrick said...

Wow, you can really pretend you never left the Shoreland!